Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

About me

About me - Writing
Walt: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.


Plan
Greeting:
What do you want to welcome with?
Kia ora, Talofa...
Kia ora
Who are you?
Name/ Year/ Teachers
Teokatai I am a year 5 my teacher is Mrs Sio
Interests
I enjoy, I like, My favourite
I always enjoy every time we go out somewhere nice
Sports/ Hobbies
I play, On the weekend,
Swimming in my pool and patting my dog at the back of my house
Other
Anything else?
I love to eat pepperoni pizza.


Check your ideas.
Is all of what you have written Cybersmart?


Final copy for blog
Paste here


2 comments:

  1. hi toks really like your about me blog it has heaps of idears. There is heaps to learn about you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.