Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Table Discussion

Table Discussion guidelines
  • I will answer the question as best as I can.
  • I must write over 150 words.
  • I will explain my answer with a reason.
  • I can add pictures once I have finished my writing.


When I grow up, I want to bee...

When I grow Up, I want to be a bank teller. Because Bank tellers deal directly with customers' cash and need to be quick in counting the cash and transparent about how they handle the money. The last thing your organization wants is a customer filing a complaint about your bank tellers not being transparent about how they handle cash transactions. The candidate should be comfortable working with cash and understand the importance of double checking all cash in front of customers. Example: "I worked as a cashier for my local supermarket where I handled numerous cash transactions every day without ever making a mistake. Customers come into the bank to see a bank teller, rather than simply depositing money in an ATM, because they like to interact with humans. Bank tellers are oftentimes the face of your institution, and their ability to help customers directly impacts what clients think of your bank. The candidate should be able to hold a pleasant conversation with customers as well as deliver accurate and fast services. And That's What I Want To Be When I Grow Up.

WALT: Explain Ourselves

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.