Pages

Thursday 12 July 2018

My holidays with my family


In the school holidays me and my siblings and mum and dad went over to my uncle's house. When we arrived at my uncle's house we had to say hello to our whanau first. Then after that we called eat some egg sandwiches and some tuna sandwiches. When we had finished eating we all walked inside the house because it was raining. Next the rain stopped and we called go and play back outside. After that i asked my uncle can i play on ur PS4 and he said yes you can but you have to ask aunty. So i went back inside the house and went to my aunty. She was sitting on the couch and then i asked hey aunty can i play on the PS4 and
she said yes. But then uncle came inside and setted up for me when he was finished he gave me



the control and then i started to pick what kind of game i wanted to play and then i found a game the name of the game was called Fortnite other people already no what's that game because a lot of people play it.  So then i clicked on the game Fortnite and then it was loading and loading and loading when it was finish loading i was in lobby the i looked at the Emote that my uncle putted inside the lobby and i new that Emote that Emote was called the Hype. Then i went to change the skin and he had a lot of skins and i only new a little bit there names were John wick Rusty lord Skull Trooper Cuddle Team Leader Wukong fireworks team leader Raptor Raven Omega Zoey Tomato head Carbide Red night Valor Teknique. So i had to pick one of those skins and i chose Omega for the first game then the second game i played Zoey the mode that i was playing was 50 v 50 and our team had got victory. My turns was over i had to give it over to my little cousin her name was Amelia. she was after me because i had to share and i wasn't allowed to have it all to myself and so she had her turn after her turn it was my little cousins turn but we did not have any more time to play a game so




we went home. But i went home with my aunty and uncle and they live all the way in mangatawhiri on a farm there house is actually pretty cool to me because me and my cousin Amelia went outside the doorstep and putted on our boots because we were putting our boots on was because we were going to see the chickens and the roasters so we went outside and went inside the chickens and roosters house there were only two chickens inside their house and they were sitting down and laying their eggs so me and Amelia just went somewhere that they can't see us and we just sat down on to the hay and just started to talk about staff. And i just had a little peach and  the chicken laid its egg and then Amelia's chicken laid a egg to. And then the two lovely chickens got up from their spot and started to walk out the house so me and Amelia got up and slowly walked over to the eggs and picked up a egg each. Then we run inside the house but we took our boots of first. And then we putted the two eggs inside the fridge so it can get cold and fresh. Do you no that if you see a chicken lay an egg you should try to get the egg straterway without scaring the chicken away. The next day we went to church just up the road and it was super fun we called go to kids church it was the best church ever and not lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.