Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Cross Country

On Friday we had Cross Country. When we were going to race I was so cheerful see the start line I was so ready to race I was looking at Mr Burt's hands to see when ever hes going to slap the clappers together. Then I heard this loud noise and it was the clapper. I sprinted across the field. Then I went around the golf post then I went straight onto the track. We were still running on the track in a while we went around the park the we went straight ahead. Then we went though the gates. When  I saw the finish line i was cheerful to see the finish line. Then we got to near the finish line then I was walking to the finish line but I new that i had to finish the race so i run and run to the finish line then i made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.