Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Table Discussion



If i could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?


I would travel somewhere that I haven't been before so
\I would go to the United states. Because it's different to New Zealand
like their snacks, people and slang.
It would be very delightful if I could go there.
I would be so happy because I could try new things and different things.
I could meet some of the celebrities. I would like to explore things that are not in
New Zealand. Did you know that the native Americans Hunters used every part of
the buffalo. America is so so so so BIG!!! So it will be awesome to travel everywhere.
America is a place that has the most rappers and all that stuff it will be sooo cool
if you could stay there for a year or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.