Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Holiday Memory Recount

 Start Writing Here: 


One Sunny Bright morning me and my family went to Time Zone. When We Arrived At The Time Zone we had to pay and check how many tickets we could spend. The total of tickets that came in was 150 tickets. When we officially paid for ourselves and tickets we could go and play but we only had 1 card and that 1 card had all the tickets in it. The first game we played was basketball. The top score was 43 and my older brother got 44. I only got 32.




 We moved onto our next game and that was a gun game. I don't know what it was called but we placed the card to pay for the game. There were 4 seats so it was me, my older brother, my older sister and my dad. When we were waiting to load it said press start to play so we all pressed start. The Game was about saving the planet from these zombie thinging’s to stop eating people and to stop destroying but where we were it wasn't the earth it was in space in a rocket space thing as we. Anyways We started to wait until the zombies came and then after like 15s they came out then we all started to shoot and then but we started to shoot and the big ones first because they took more damage to us then the little mini ones. When We took out the big zombies we went straight to the little ones and they were only like 50 health so it was easy to destroy them. After that we had to do the level again but this time it was all of the zombies combined and just a little zombie with a gun in his hand shooting at us with his lazers. We tried to defeat the boss but my sister and my dad were to busy killing the little one and me and my brother were trying to get the huge one down we were mad because we were gonna die but they finally listened and started shooting the Big one the huge one finally died after for like 5,000 hundred years we moved onto the small one it was easy though. So then we went to go have a feed at texas chicken at manukau. The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.