Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Making Pikelets

80 kids in the block made yummy Pikelets. We had to get all of the ingredients first because without the ingredients we could not make the Pikelets. But luckily miss King and miss Scanlan brought mostly all the ingredients. But Mister Moran had forgot two types of ingredients. but i don't know what kind of ingredients he left I did not like my first pikelet was so salty so i didn't want to waste my food so i had to eat it. My second one was so so so!!! Yummy because the second one wasn't salty at all. It was just so so so!!! Perfect for me that was kind of my type. And this is my friend Siua i did not have a photo like this so i asked him if i can use his photo of him eating the Pikelete and he said yes and i used my permission i felt so so so!! happy we putted flour milk and sugar and baking powder and last of all salt we had to mix it all together it was fun because i got to pure mine in it looked so so so cool. it looked like i was putting slime in side the black pan.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.