Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Describe the image



What can I see?
What can I hear?
What can I touch?
What can I smell?
1. I can see a load of people.
1. I can hear shouting 
1. I can touch the people
1. I can smell smoke
2. I can see a massive river.
2. I can hear the ocean waves clapping together.
2. I can touch the gun
2. I can smell sea salt
3. I can see a guy sleeping.
3. I can hear gunshots
3. I can touch the water
3. I can smell the
gunpowder from the gun.
4. I can see the ocean.
4. I can hear the man snoring
4. I can touch the boats
4. I can smell
water from the guy that was sleeping.
5. And I can see guns.
5. I can hear the dust from the mountain falling 
5. I can touch the grass.
5. I can smell
bears from their breath.

Write ONE descriptive sentence per sense using your points from above:


See: They were all fighting over the ocean cause they were super hot.
But the 1 man wouldn't let them only his friends go in and himself and
there was this one man which is his best friend just lying around.
So then one of them just shot him.


Hear: I can hear people screaming and shouting cause they guy shot
the other guy and then this lady shot the man that shot the other man
and the guy that was sleeping was just snoring and doing nothing.


Touch: So then the man just woke up and told them that it's gonna be alright
then he told the lady to put down the gun and he threw it all the way on the grass
then he went to go and sleep on the boats.


Smell: once the man got into the boat he could smell smoke and he smelt sea salt
together he looked under the seat and then there was a man trying to go to
sleep with a smoke in his mouth.
The man could still gunpowder from the gunshots then he had a drink of water.
Then he could smell bears from the other guys breath.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.